We pay great importance to the protection of the personal data you choose to provide us and your security while browsing www.marydesign-shop.com is a priority for us.
In this regard, we base all privacy measures and policies on applicable legal regulations regarding the processing of personal data and we assure you that we make every effort to provide you with both quality products and after-sales information and guidance: newsletters, campaigns and special offers - about both our products and our business and those of our partners (collectively referred to as the "Newsletter").
In the following chapters, we show you how we obtain, process and use the personal data you provide to us as a customer www.marydesign-shop.com. If you do not find below the answers you are looking for regarding the management by MARY DESIGN BIJUTERII S.R.L. For personal information, please contact us for further information.
The definition of personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements. own physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
When we use the term "processing", we refer to any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing, transmitting or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
MARY DESIGN respects the privacy rights of its online visitors and recognizes the importance of protecting the information we collect about them.To this end, we have created procedures to ensure that your personal data is processed responsibly
When you visit www.marydesign-shop.com, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device. In addition, as we browse pages within the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you are viewing, which websites or search terms referred you to the site, and how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information .
What personal data is being collected?
All our activities are based on ethical principles and strict legal requirements, and we are committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our sites and users of our (mobile) applications. For this reason, the way we collect and store information, including personal data, depends on how our site and related services are used. We do not collect any sensitive data about you.
Data collected through your interaction with us
Various technologies can be used on our sites and in our (mobile) applications in order to improve them, to make them easier to use, efficient and safe. Such technologies may result in the automatic collection of personal data by us or by third parties on our behalf.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier.
- Actions to track "log files" that appear on the site and collect data, including IP address, browser type, ISP, referral / exit pages, and date / time records.
- Tags and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
From time to time, our site may contain links to and from the sites of our affiliates and partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility for them. Please review these policies before submitting any personal data to these sites.
Data provided by you
In addition to the data collected by automated means, we also process the data you have provided to us. These include, but are not limited to:
- Personally identifiable information - contact details, title, including your first and last name, date of marriage, date I met, photo, billing address (s), zip code, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, credit and debit card information. If you provide personal data of another person, please ensure that you have the right to disclose that information to us.
- Information provided by you at the time of registration to become a MARY DESIGN member.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you contact us to report a problem with our site or for technical support and / or customer support, we may keep a record of that correspondence or conversation.
- If we choose to participate in an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure accessible through the Online Dispute Resolution (ADR) platform, we may disclose personal data to the European Commission, as the operator of the SOL platform. , and to any other SAL provider designated to resolve the dispute.
Bank card details
We do not keep your credit or debit card payments online. These are stored and used by Mollie (the secure payment processing partner). Based on our contractual agreement with Mollie, we have received all the necessary assurances regarding the security and protection of this data. MARY DESIGN BIJUTERII S.R.L will not be liable to you if Mollie does not comply with these contractual conditions for any reason. We invite you to read Mollie's policy on the personal data it collects and how it can be used.
How long we keep the data
We will keep the data you provide to us for the following time periods:
- Whenever you decide to have a client account at www.marydesign-shop.com;
- For the time required to fulfill orders placed on www.marydesign-shop.com;
- During the warranty period of the products you purchase, in order to provide you with support and maintenance services, where applicable;
- During the periods required by the regulations in force, as regards legal and accounting documents.
To whom we provide your data
We share with third parties the personal data you provide to us, strictly for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations to you, as follows:
- With courier services - so we can deliver your orders
- With accounting services - to be able to bill your orders
- With IT services - to ensure the best experience in our online store
- With payment services - to make it possible to pay for orders
- With the state authorities - only in case of requests based on the law
Marydesign-shop.com protects your personal data against loss, unauthorized access or destruction and takes all reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of such data through the use of internal procedures (control of physical access to premises, staff training) and measures appropriate techniques: encryption, system access passwords, use of secure SSL connections (data is encrypted making it impossible to intercept them).
Our customers' rights
- Data access right - you can at any time verify, complete and modify the personal data entered in the user account which you have created on our website.
- Right to information - you can ask us to tell you what personal data we hold and use about you
- Data Intervention - You may ask us to update, rectify, block or delete your personal data if it is incomplete, inaccurate or incorrectly processed.
- Right of opposition - you can oppose, at any time, any processing of your personal data, for justified and legitimate reasons related or not related to a specific situation. You may also refuse to have your data used for direct marketing or disclosed to third parties for this purpose;
- Right to information - you can always ask the data controller for information about the personal data being processed.
- Right of withdrawal - the data processing agreement may be revoked by you at any time without giving any reason or justification.
- Any other right established by law no. 677/2001 (for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data) and by law no. 506/2004 (on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector).
- Free access to and access of your personal data that we use - by writing to www.marydesign-shop.com (email@example.com).
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are short text files that contain information about the activity of users on a particular website and are transmitted by it to the web browser used by the user, in order for it to remember the user's preferences for future visits. For example, cookies are responsible for keeping your products in the shopping cart while you continue browsing the site exploring other products.
- In addition to the above, cookies are responsible for remembering certain user preferences in order to ensure a pleasant and efficient browsing experience, for example, the size of the text you choose on the site, the language in which you want to view site etc. Also, cookies collect anonymous information, through which users cannot be identified, but which communicate their preferences to us and help us to continuously improve our services and offer them the most positive experience possible when they visit our site. Another role of cookies is to ensure web security measures. They are not viruses and do not collect personal data.
Your control over cookies
- At www.marydesign-shop.com, you can choose whether you agree to the cookies and what kind of cookies you agree to. Also, if you wish to delete cookies from your browsing history, you can do so in the Settings section of the web browser (browser) you are using.
- Please note, however, that deleting cookies and limiting their use may affect the consistent, accurate and safe display of websites and may cause certain web page malfunctions.
For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org .
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing